বুধবার, ১৮ জুলাই, ২০১২

Chelsea & John's Oakland Zoo Engagement | Poptastic Bride

Yes we are LOADED with inspiring, offbeat e-sessions this month so I?m featuring three in a row. Just to recap, on Monday you saw an adorable kitties and balloons engagement in Sydney?s Cat Alley; yesterday we had a tr?s charmant at-home e-session in Paris. Today we have a sweet little e-session starring a lovely couple and some photogenic animals in Oakland Zoo!

Oakland zoo engagement session

Chelsea and John are such cutie pies! Wait ?til you see them interacting with the furry (and not-so-furry) creatures who Chelsea personally takes care of as she is a zookeeper! Teresa Klostermann?of ?Teresa K Photography, the one responsible for the lovely photos on this page, had this to say about the shoot:

From the first email Chelsea wrote to me, I knew her and John were just a little extra special. A zookeeper, a scientist, and a love that is a perfect example of how sometimes opposites attract. She?s a little on the wild side; he?s more conservative. Their story is a lyric that can be taken straight out of a love song. I knew Chelsea worked at the Oakland Zoo and when she asked me to come to Oakland for her engagement session? well let?s just say she had me at ?I want to take pictures with my tortoises and lemurs?. And as if that wasn?t enough, as an extra treat Chelsea and John drove me out to an amazing location for sunset images after the zoo. But don?t worry, we were not without a furry friend in tow as Chelsea and John brought their blue pit bull, Rivers to get in on the fun.

Oakland zoo engagement session

Oakland zoo engagement session

Oakland zoo engagement session

Oakland zoo engagement session

How cute is that tortoise?

Oakland zoo engagement session

Let?s meet the handsome twosome. Here?s Chelsea to share her and John?s cute love story!

John is a research scientist and I?m a zookeeper, luckily my best friend was there to bring us together. ?She worked as a technician in the lab where he works. ?When she met him I lived half way across the country, but she had a feeling he might be perfect for me. ?(She later confessed she knew we?d either love or hate one another). ?When I moved back to the bay area a few months later we all spent a lot of time together and eventually John and I wanted to spend time with just the two of us. ?The wonderful thing was we took the time to develop a friendship first and then relaxed into the relationship part of things.

Oakland zoo engagement session

Oakland zoo engagement session

Oakland zoo engagement session

Oakland zoo engagement session

Oakland zoo engagement session

Oakland zoo engagement session

Oakland zoo engagement session

Oakland zoo engagement session

Having an e-session at the Oakland Zoo was a no-brainer for this animal-loving couple:

I?m a zoo keeper so every animal pictured is one with whom I work every day. ?We both adore animals, we have a dog and two cats in our tiny one bedroom apartment and John loves going to the zoo as much as I do. ?Spending the day with the animals, and having those relationships captured as well as our relationship was the most natural thing we could do.

Oakland zoo engagement session

Oakland zoo engagement session

Oakland zoo engagement session

Thank you Teresa for sending your lovely images of this shoot my way, and congratulations Chelsea and John! I wish yo a happy life (with all your animals!) together. :)

Photography: ?Teresa K Photography
Location: Snow Building,?Oakland Zoo, California

Image submission via Two Bright Lights

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags: e-sessions with a twist, e-sessions with animals, playful e-sessions

Source: http://poptasticbride.com/2012/07/oakland-zoo-engagement/

fiona apple tri international criminal court ios 5.1 apple tv update new ipad release pregnant jessica simpson

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন